Casio Fx-9860Giii Graphic Calculator With Python And 2900 Functions
Programming language “Python”
The fx-9860GIII comes built-in with Python, a programming language used in the development of Internet search engines, social media sites, robots, etc.
Learning algorithmic thinking with Python*
Python is attracting attention in the field of education as a learning tool that cultivates algorithmic thinking and has been adopted for use in textbooks.
* Python is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
Python mode supports a version of MicroPython Version 1.9.4, which has been adapted to run on this calculator. Please note that MicroPython is different from the Python that runs on a computer.
Reproduce textbook content on a calculator!
Communicate with PC easily without software
By connecting fx-9860GIII to a PC with a USB cable, you can easily communicate with PC. It is convenient because data such as programs and memory can be easily moved between fx-9860GIII and PC.
Communicate between fx-9860III and PC with USB cable
Extensive and advanced features
Data-logger can be used with graphing calculators and is effective for both mathematics education and science and technology education.
- Large display (128 × 64 dots)
- High-resolution LCD
- High-speed CPU
- Rectangular coordinate graphing, Polar coordinate graphing
- Parametric function graphing, Inequality graphing
- Table and Graph
- Dual graph (table and graph, graph and graph)
- Solve (root, minimum, maximum, intersection, integration)
- Dynamic graph
- Conic section graph
- Recursion graph
- Statistical plot (scatter plot, xyLine, normal probability plot, histogram, box plot)
- Statistical regression graphs (linear, med-med, quadratic, cubic, quartic, logarithmic, exponential, power, sinusoidal, logistic regression)
- Advanced statistical calculations: tests, intervals, distributions
- Pie chart
- Bar graph
- Spreadsheet and statistical plot
- Numeric equation solver, Simultaneous equations, Polynomial equations
- Financial functions
- Examination Mode
- Catalog Function
- Data communication
- Out-of-the-box USB operations
- Direct connection to a projector
- User memory: 62,000 bytes, User storage memory: 3 M bytes