Texas Instruments TI-NSpire™ CX II-T Graphing calculator Black rechargeable (W x H x D) 100 x 23 x 200 mm
The Texas Instruments CX II-T Graphing calculator offer the same features that have made the well-known TI-Nspire™ CX models ideal companions in MINT education from secondary school – plus new functionality.
Both TI-Nspire™ CX II-T graphing calculators feature a high-resolution color display, a unified user interface, extensive graphics capabilities, and integrated applications.These applications are dynamically linked and offer versatile display options
Whether formulas, tables or graphics – with the TI-Nspire technology contents can be displayed individually according to the personal learning habits. The dynamically linked applications as well as the extensive visualization possibilities support the mathematical understanding. The TI-Nspire CX handheld impresses with a high-resolution color display. Importing your own images creates a connection to the real world. Mathematical relationships can thus be visualized in a completely new way. Extended functionalities support interdisciplinary use in mathematics, biology, physics and chemistry.
Mathematics. Natural Sciences. Has everything in one handheld.
The TI-Nspire™ CX II-T graphing calculator is a robust, hands-on tool for teaching, from mid-level to secondary maths and science schools, to meet all the curriculum requirements.
– Calculator: Input and calculations in mathematical notation – as in the textbook
– Lists & Spreadsheet: List Editor and Spreadsheet
– Graphs: Graphical representation and analysis of functions
– Notes: Word processing. Insert interactive fields that are dynamically linked to other apps
– Geometry: Drawing and analysis of geometric objects (circles, triangles, rectangles, etc.)
– Data & Statistics: Interactive statistics program that enables and graphically displays extensive analyzes of data from lists & spreadsheets (histogram, box plot, etc.)
– Vernier Dataquest™ Application: Recording of measured values and analysis simply via “Plug&Play”
– Programming: Create your own programs
New ways of understanding
New and faster interactive possibilities motivate the students to better understand and study mathematics
– Animated Path Plot: Visualize functional, parametric and polar graphs in real time during drawing
– Dynamic coefficient values: Investigate direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs
– Points by coordinates: Fast creation of dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders or expressions
– Labeling of coordinate axes: Labeling of axis scales for the production of visual contexts that facilitate understanding
– Improvements in programming with TI-Basic: Writing codes for visual illustration of important concepts in the MINT subject area
In addition, the TI-Nspire™ CX II-T includes the following innovation:
With Exact Maths (exact arithmetic), simplified expressions retain their mathematical structure, and mathematical constants are detected and simplified symbolically.
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Advanced graphics functions
- High resolution color display with background lighting
- Also rechargeable thanks to lithium-ion battery
- Incl. Software for students single place
- Further accessories enable science teaching in a new dimension
- New: Exact Maths for exact arithmetic
There are no reviews yet.