UBTECH JIMU ROBOT KARBOT KIT
JIMU educational kits help children with simple, manual and illustrated 3D construction techniques step by step via the free mobile application available on iOs and Android. The materials used in the JIMU educational kits are environmentally friendly, durable and safe to suit children from 8 years of age who can develop their imagination, creativity and knowledge of STEM, robotics and programming.
The 3 servomotors contained in the kit are very flexible, which guarantees precise control of the actions and movements that will be programmed by the children via the application and reproduced by the robots created. JIMU Robot uses an intuitive and easy-to-use Blocky programming language: these are blocks of colors that can be dragged on the screen to move them.
JIMU has a worldwide community of users to share or use other users’ creations and programs: the code is a universal language!
- Free application of 3D construction plans via mobile application
- Bluetooth connection of robots to perform pre-recorded movements or to create yourself
- Simple and intuitive Blocky programming language by dragging and dropping
- STEM learning and teaching of Technology, Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- An international community of JIMU Robot users to share your constructions, schedules and use those of others
- Recommended kit for children aged 8 and over
- Extremely flexible servomotors that allow robots to reproduce smooth and precise movements.
- Create your actions with the RPP system (Record, Position, Playback): start recording, change the position of the servomotors manually and stop recording. The robot will be able to repeat these new movements