Redragon M711-FPS Cobra FPS Optical Switch (LK) Gaming Mouse with 16.8 Million RGB Color Backlit, 24,000 DPI, 7 Programmable Buttons | M711-FPS
- PRO FPS GAMING MOUSE. Advanced Pixart 3360 optical gaming sensor delivers exceptional tracking accuracy at any hand speed for pixel precise targeting and high speed maneuvers across the entire 100 to 24,000 DPI range. With 12000FPS, 50G ACC, 1000HZ polling rate, 250IPS, it’s perfect for FPS games.
- 5 DPI OPTIONS & CUSTOMIZED FUNCTION – 5 adjustable DPI levels (1000, 2000, 4000, 8000, 12000) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by 100 from 100 to 24000, taking advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands. 5 memory modes make it easy to setup and store one-trigger custom commands for your favorite games
- 7 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS & RGB LED –7 (7 out of 9) programmable buttons enable superior productivity and efficiency to meet all your gaming needs. 5 memory profiles each with a dedicated light color for quick identification and 16-Million Color backlight ‘breathing’ RGB LED gives out ambient light and set you in a unique gaming atmosphere.
- COMFORT & PRECISION AT YOUR HANDS – The M711-FPS RGB gaming mouse is an essential computer accessory for die-hard gamers with its aggressive design for hands! You will be amazed by the unmatched comfort, lethal accuracy and killer precision of our durable, desktop and laptop pro gaming mouse! You can enjoy a wonderful clicking experience without disturbing others. It is an optimal choice in the office, library, dormitory or wherever you like.
- THE CHOICE OF DIE-HARD GAMERS –Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a professional gaming mouse is your best weapon! The mouse will be your ideal partner. Perfectly compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP/03/VISTA/7/8/10 system for programmable using and Mac OS for normal using.
Ideal for FPS games, the Redragon M711-FPS COBRA RGB features a 24000 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking and high-speed motion detection for precise control.