Vacuum Cleaner 1C
Powerful suction and long battery life. This little monster really cleans.
120 W suction power
60-minute ultra-long battery life
Wall-mounted charging stand
Multi-cone cyclone filtration
Powerful suction and long battery life
Turns dusting into an enjoyable experience
100,000 RPM high-performance brushless motor Unleash the 120 AW suction power, and dirt will have no place to run
With a 100,000 RPM high-speed brushless motor, this vacuum possesses suction power as high as 120 AW. The high-performance motor puts out a steady 20 kPa of suction power to remove all dust and dirt from the floor.
Multi-cone cyclone separation system
Dust is separated to keep the air ducts from getting clogged
The high-efficiency multi-cone cyclone separation system generates a strong centrifugal force through cyclone action, sending large particles down to the bottom of the dust cup. This fast dust separation keeps the air flowing smoothly so the vacuum works more efficiently.
Each cone performs separation independently
Separates dirt and prevents backflow
The Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner 1C is equipped with more cones in priority spaces. Reducing cone diameters increases centrifugal force, which allows separating even smaller-diameter particles in the air and preventing dust from flowing backwards.
5-layer fine filter system
Filters out fine 0.3-μm dust, then sends out clean air
The machine uses a 5-layer fine filtration system to block particulate matter as small as 0.3 μm* for a purification rate of 99.97%, preventing secondary contamination.
MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS TO SWITCH BETWEEN
MEETS DIFFERENT CLEANING NEEDS
Dual motor-driven large-diameter floor brush
Powerfully vacuums up dirt and dust
The floor brush has its own built-in motor. Coupling it with the machine’s main high-performance motor means a dual motor-driven large-diameter floor brush that turns at high speed. The soft velvety material reaches deep into crevices to remove fine dust, cleaning effortlessly while protecting your floor.
Ergonomically designed so you can clean pots up high with ease
The ergonomic design places the motor and battery back where the handle is. That means it’s easy to balance the vacuum even when you’re lifting it up high. Cleaning high spots becomes a cinch.
• To mount the charger base, drill 2 holes in the wall. For security, use screws to attach the base to the wall. Xiaomi does not provide after-sales installation. Please install the charger base yourself. You can also buy a hole-less storage bracket.
* 120 AW suction power: Tested by the Dreame Technology laboratory. Suction power was 120 AW with the battery fully charged and the machine running in MAX mode. Report no.: ZM-P1916-190817-2.
* 100,000 RPM brushless motor: Tested by Suzhou Luchuang Detection Technology Services, Ltd. Motor speed reached 100,000 RPM with the battery fully charged and the machine running in MAX mode. Report no.: 0707-18A-04.
20 kPa vacuum: Tested by the Dreame Technology laboratory. Vacuum pressure was 20 kPa with the battery fully charged and the machine running in MAX mode. Report no.: ZM-P1916-190817-2.
* 99.97% filtration efficiency (for the machine overall): Tested by SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Report no.: SHES190802141771.
* 99% mite-removal rate: Tested by the Guangzhou Microbiology Research Institute. The machine was put in MAX mode and mites were placed on a piece of cloth. The vacuum cleaner was run back and forth over the mites twice, with each back-and-forth pass taking 5 seconds. Report no.: WJ20191978.
* Sustained, steady suction: Tested by the Dreame Technology laboratory. The vacuum cleaner was set in MAX mode during the test and the motor’s output power did not drop as the battery voltage dropped. Report no.: ZM-P1916-190829.
Blocks particulate matter as small as 0.3 μm (in diameter): Tested by SGS-CSTC Standards Technical Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., Report no.: SHES190802141771.
* Fully charges in only 3.5 hours: Tested by the Dreame Technology laboratory. Fully charged the battery using the original adapter at 20–25°C. Report no.: ZM-P1916-190817-1.
* Unless otherwise specified , the data on this page are from the Dreame Technology laboratory. Results may vary due to objectively different environmental conditions.
There are no reviews yet.