- Chunky wooden puzzle in a safari theme
- Eight extra-thick puzzle pieces
- Pieces stand upright for playtime
- The sturdy wooden puzzle board
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and creative expression
Discover Countless Ways To Play
WHAT’S MY SOUND?: Have kids make each animal’s sound as they place and remove the pieces from the puzzle board. What sound does the giraffe make when it eats?
STORYTIME: Give each animal a name, a personality, and talk about where it lives, what it eats, and what it likes to do.
TRACE IT: Help kids trace the puzzle pieces on a piece of paper. Have them color in their own versions of the animals!
- Product: 1″ x 9″ x 12″ 1.75 lbs
- Package: 12″ H x 10.8″ W x 0.95″ L