Keychron K6 Pro QMK/VIA Wireless Mechanical Keyboard, Hot-Swappable Aluminum Frame Custom Programmable Keyboard with RGB Backlit, Keychron K Pro Brown Switch for Max Windows Linux – B0BHZ524M8
The K6 Pro is a QMK/VIA wireless custom mechanical keyboard paving the way for a new era for mechanical keyboards.
Anyone can master any keys or macro commands through VIA on the K6 Pro. Together with our signature features and upgraded typing sound, the K6 Pro is advancing the typing experience to an entirely new level with endless possibilities.
Wireless and Wired
An excellent solution for multitasking. You can connect the K6 Pro with up to 3 devices wirelessly via its stable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 for seamless multitasking across your laptop, phone, and tablet. Switch among them swiftly, and it’s fully compatible with both Mac and Windows.
A reliable USB Type-C wired connection is also available when you need it.
Program with QMK & VIA.
QMK/VIA means endless possibilities for a fluid workflow. Thanks to our engineering team, it’s the first time in history that a wireless mechanical keyboard has these kinds of capabilities right out of the box.
Simply connect the K6 Pro to your device with a cable, drag and drop your favorite keys or macro commands to remap any key you want on any system (macOS, Windows, or Linux).
Check out the video above demonstrating how to remap the Light Effect key (located on the K6 Pro’s top right corner) to an Eject key with the VIA software, so you can get a shortcut to put your Mac to sleep (Command-Option-Eject), or even remap the fn key in a breeze. It’s never been so intuitive and flexible to personalize your own keymap.
An ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit STM32L432 MCU which is powerful, and equipped with 128K Flash will provide more flexibility for developers.
Upgraded Typing Experience
The K6 Pro has been re-engineered and redesigned from the inside out to upgrade the typing experience. The added sound-absorbing foam, a thick silicone dampening bottom pad, and steel plate provide responsive feedback and a peaceful typing sound, while added weight will enhance the stability.
Suitable For All Devices
Offers a Mac layout while still being compatible with Windows, the K6 Pro is one of the few on the market that has the same multimedia and function key functions as Apple keyboards for Mac users, but with more tactile feedback.
You can even configure different keymaps for both Mac and Windows devices. While VIA software is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux. Includes keycaps for both macOS and Windows (3 keycaps for each) to allow you to switch between operating systems with ease.
Every detail matters, so we make the K6 Pro hot-swappable for your personalized typing experience. The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB, so you can hot-swap every switch on the K6 Pro with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX style mechanical switches on the market (including Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Panda, etc.) without soldering. You can customize your own typing experience in seconds.
The Barebone version (without switch and keycap) is also available at your choice.
Screw-In PCB Stabilizers
Even small part matters for your fingertip feel. We’ve integrated the PCB-mounted screw-in stabilizers for a smoother typing experience with less wobbliness on the big keys such as space bar, shift, enter, and backspace. The Keychron K6 Pro also supports third-party screw-in PCB stabilizers.
Pre-lubed Keychron K Pro Switch
By optimizing the switch mold, the K Pro switch wobbles less than a standard mechanical switch and feels smoother on each hit. Plus, the factory pre-lubed process on all the K Pro switches (exclude the clicky ones), no doubt this will ensure the best smoothness at your fingertips when typing.
Typing sound test of the K6 Pro with Keychron K Pro switches and OSA profile double-shot PBT keycaps.
OSA Profile Double-shot PBT Keycaps
To further fine-tune your typing experience, the K6 Pro comes with our unique OSA profile (OEM profile with spherical-angle) and double-shot PBT keycaps that aim to provide a more comfortable fingertip feel with excellent oil resistance for long-term use on the 65% layout.
South-facing RGB Lights
The south-facing RGB is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle. The south-facing RGB is also free from interference when the user installs Cherry-profile alternative keycaps on their keyboard.
Comes with more than 22 types of RGB backlight settings (as well as a static white backlight option), and 14 types of backlight settings on the White Backlight version. You can further fine-tune the RGB hue, saturation, brightness, effect speed with ease.
Three levels of adjustable typing angle (3.5º, 8.5º & 12º) and curved OSA-profile keycaps are all working together to provide long-lasting ergonomic support for your wrist.
Looking for ISO Layout?
The K6 Pro ISO collection comes with fully assembled keyboards with 🇬🇧UK, 🇩🇪German, 🇩🇰🇫🇮🇳🇴🇸🇪Nordic, 🇨🇭Swiss, 🇫🇷French, and 🇪🇸 Spanish layout.
What’s in the box?
- Program with QMK & VIA : With the K6 Pro’s QMK/VIA, you can intuitively remap your favorite keys and create macros with any key on any operating system (macOS, Windows, or Linux) for a fluid workflow. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- PBT Keycaps & Aluminum Frame : Fully customizable 65% layout 68 keys compact mechanical keyboard, OSA profile double-shot PBT keycaps. PBT keycaps have a high degree of restoration, and has higher heat resistance, toughness, fatigue resistance, self-lubricating, and low friction than ABS Keycaps. The aluminum body frame is sturdy and ensures longer life.
- Hot-Swappable Keychron K Pro Brown Switch : By optimizing the switch mold, the K Pro switch wobbles less than a standard mechanical switch and feels smoother on each hit. Pre-lubed K pro brown switch providing tactile responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke lifespan. The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB and compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.
- Upgraded Typing Experience : The K6 Pro has been re-engineered and redesigned from the inside out to upgrade the typing experience. The added sound-absorbing foam, a thick silicone dampening bottom pad, and steel plate provide responsive feedback and a peaceful typing sound, while added weight will enhance the stability.
- Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless & USB-C Wired : The Keychron K8 Pro PC Keyboard provides a variety of connection methods, including wireless mode, Bluetooth 5.1 and USB-C wired mode. It can connect to up to 3 devices between your computer, laptop, PC, tablet and phone seamlessly at the same time and switch between them easily, A great computer typing keyboard for home, office, outdoor and casual games..