Google Home Mini Smart Assistant – Chalk
Hands-free help around the house.
Mini is powered by the Google Assistant. So whenever you need help, it’s by your side.1
Get answers from Google.
Want the latest weather, traffic, finance, sports and more? Simply ask.
Tackle your day.
Get personalized help with your schedule, reminders, calls, news and more, whenever Google Home
Mini recognizes your voice.2
Mini works with Chromecast, so you can stream shows, movies and music on your TV or speakers.2
Control your smart home with your voice.
Use your voice to control your favorite compatible home automation devices.2
• Supported audio formats HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, HE-AAC, LC-AAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), FLAC
• 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth® 4.1 input support
• Chromecast and Chromecast Audio built-in
• 360 sound with 40mm driver speaker
• Far-field voice recognition mic supports hands-free use
• Micro USB port for power connection
• Supports Android 4.4 and higher and iOS 9.1 and higher Operating Systems
• Dimensions: Diameter: 3.86 in (98 mm), Height: 1.65 in (42 mm), Power cable: 4.92 ft (1.5 m)
• Weight: Device: 6.10 oz (173 g), Power adapter and cable: approximately 2.65 oz (75 g)
• Wi-Fi use requires 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac access point (router)
• Syncing services (such as backup) require a Google Account
• Google Home app running on a compatible mobile device. Minimum operating system required
1 – Google Home Mini requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet, and a compatible mobile device.
2 – Google Home Mini requires a Wi-Fi network, a nearby electrical outlet and a compatible mobile device. Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. For example, the query “Play ‘Stranger Things’ on my TV” requires a Chromecast-connected TV, and controlling devices like lights and thermostats requires compatible smart lights and smart thermostats linked to Google Home Mini. Controlling devices such as coffee makers, baby monitors and fans in your home requires compatible smart plugs and/or switches. The calling feature allows outgoing calls to most phone numbers in the United States and Canada, but does not support calls to 911 or premium rate numbers. Subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply.