Airmax® is a product (nasal dilator) that is made of a soft, odorless and medically certified plastic (S.E.B.S). Airmax® widens the narrowest part of the nose without being visible on the outside of the nose. The product has been developed for a comfortable fit. Airmax® is only suitable for placement in the nose and is not suitable for children up to 12 years.
Airmax® Classic is available in two sizes, namely: size S and size M. We have in addition to these two sizes also a new released Sport Design is launched.
Positive effects of Airmax® Classic
The use of Airmax ® Classic facilitates and improves breathing in through the nose. Improving the airflow with the following as a result:
- Proven effective relief from snoring
- Less difficulty breathing in case of nasal congestion due to a cold
- Less difficulty breathing in case of nasal congestion due to respiratory allergy
- Less need for nose drops
In addition to the above, Airmax® demonstrated positive effects on the airflow during sports activities of recreational athletes and elite athletes. For this group, Airmax® BV has developed a special sport version, Airmax® Sport.
How to use Airmax®
The Airmax must be rinsed with water both before and after use. When using the Airmax for the first time, we recommend the use of a mirror to help you position the device symmetrically. The Airmax has been properly positioned when the legs widen the nasal entrance and when the ‘connecting bridge’ is touching your nasal septum. You will notice an immediate impact on your nasal inflow and outflow. This better airflow will help you optimize your breathing, feel more relaxed and reduce your snoring.
Do you have a size Large (L) for the Airmax?
The size of the Airmax® is not related to the actual size of your nose! It depends on the inside of your nose and the widening needed that will provide the best relief. The size Small (S) fits 20% of the population while the size Medium (M) fits the rest (80%). A large (L) size would not bring any additional benefit in terms of efficacy/relief vs. comfort. We might develop a large version in the future if technical opportunities allow us to improve that ratio.
If my snoring is due to mouth breathing, will I still benefit from the Airmax?
Yes. Airmax will facilitate nasal breathing and will, therefore, help you switch from mouth breathing to nasal breathing which consequently helps you reduce snoring.
Will the Airmax® change the shape of my nose?
When wearing the Airmax®, the narrowest part of the nasal entrance is slightly widened. However, this mechanical widening disappears when removing the Airmax. The Airmax will not affect the shape of your nose after you have used it!
There are no reviews yet.